Today has been total chaos as another realm opens in the universe of Tiny Empires. Chronological shockwaves have launched players from the medieval to the far future of the year 3000. As Tiny Empires in the year 3000 opens, the instructions look much the same as the past. The basic game mechanics shift as follows:
|Tiny Empires||Tiny Empires 3000|
There are still plenty of unanswered questions... for one, what is this thing about "colonies"?
The other big question that everyone keeps asking is, what are the ranks, and how much do we need to get them? The answers that have been given so far (and this will be subject to correction!) are:
|Number of Ships||Rank|
|2 - 9||Runner|
|10 - 19||Courier|
|20 - 49||Merchant|
|50 - 99||Trader|
|100 - 499||Trade baron|
|500 - 999||Broker|
Other Miscellaneous Notes:
- First glance says that it is going to be harder to change loyalties in TE3k than in TE. (more credits to switch, not earning them as quickly, perhaps other requirements?)
- The trial TE3K hud stops at 20 ships (not 10 acres)
- The full hud costs 999L
- Ulralite is a Chancellor now. Will that be the new King rank?
- The official group (Tiny Empires 3000)
- A player group TE3K, the Rebellion
- Official website: www.tinyempires3000.com
- Puzzle Solver: Erzsabet's Tiny Empire Calculator
Full speed ahead, Pilot!
Reposted on the Tiny Empires 3000 blog